Monday, September 17, 2012

Jessus!

It took me a while to figure out how to create a blog...
Jessus!
Now, it's done! ehm...
Well, there is actually a lot I would like to write about ...


Let me see, there sure is a lot to write about. A lot of people write every day a lot about a lot. So, there must also be something I can write about. And that some wants to read. Ah, content! Sure, everybody want's content. What is content? Relevant information I learned in school. And when it is relevant people will read it. But can I create relevant content that has not been created before? And do I have to create original content (I'm thinking of new content that has not been created before) or is it enough to combine existing content in a new way? You get the point.

Well, I do not want to say that latter is easier. It is for sure the more common thing to happen. I just have one big disadvantage: I do not know a lot of technology. My strength is more: the concept behind it. The general plan, that what ought to be. And I am never sure if what I thought of already exists.

What I will do is: I will write -hopefully on a daily, at least regular basis- about what comes to my mind. Maybe someone will respond. Maybe not. I won't be cross with you. Why? There is already so much stuff and information being thrown at you that I understand that you do not need to care about what I will put down here.

But one question remains: if we generate more and more content that needs to be stored: where do all the electrons come from..? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment